Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
CITY OF CHICKASHA
CHICKASHA FIRE DEPARTMENT
THIS PERMIT WILL ALLOWS THE ASSIGNEE PERMISSION TO BURN THE STATED MATERIAL INSIDE THE CITY LIMITS OF CHICKASHA, OKLAHOMA UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE STATED CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REVOCATION OF THIS PERMIT AND CITATION UNDER ARTICLE 3 SECTION 8-3-1 OF THE CITY CODE.
THE FIRE CHIEF WILL CONTACT YOU TO COME AND INSPECT BURN AREA AND MATERIAL.
CONDITIONS OF BURN PERMIT:
1) Notify the fire department that the burn is about to take place, 222-6030.
2) No residential home is within 400 ft. of burn area with a 10 ft. clear area around the burn area.
3) A water source or other method of extinguishment is available. no fire is to be left unattended.
4) No trash is to be burned.
5) A complete extinguishment of all fire and live embers.
6) Winds less than 10 mph.
7) Must be 200' away from any roadway.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field