2021 Wings & Wheels Fly-In & Car Show • Saturday, June 19
Chickasha's 2021 Wings & Wheels will be held at the Chickasha Municipal Airport on Saturday, June 19. This year's Father’s Day Weekend event will feature an airshow, produced by David Schultz Airshows! Admission to the family-friendly event is free.
- Information coming soon!
Schedule of Events
Wings & Wheels attendees will get to watch a thrilling airshow, take photos with airplanes, check out classic cars, and enjoy food from local vendors. Children will again have the opportunity to take a FREE Young Eagles airplane ride.
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Free Young Eagles Flights for children 8-17
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Limited spots available!
- 12 p.m. - Car Show and Aircraft Awards
- 12:30 - 2 p.m. - Airshow
- 2:30 p.m. - Young Eagles flights resume
- Registration for the second session will begin at 2 p.m. Limited spots available!
The Chickasha Municipal Airport, located at 2344 Beechcraft Road, is approximately 2 miles north of Chickasha off Highway 81.
Car Show & Airplane Registration Information
There is no cost to enter. Fly-in awards will be given for Best War Bird, Best Antique (1949 or earlier), Best Contemporary (1950 and later) and Best Experimental Aircraft. Car show awards will be given as well.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors!
The Wings & Wheels Fly-In & Car Show is presented by the City of Chickasha and Chickasha Wings.